Videos are becoming the go-to tool for brands to reach NEW audiences. Their inclusion can happen across multiple communication channels and with a variety of objectives. For example:
- When you include a video on your website landing page, it has shown to increase conversion rates by over 80%.
- When sending out brand emails, the mere mention of a video in the subject line helps increase open rates by 19%.
- When you post a video on social media it helps create brand awareness.
Through videos you can:
- Increase awareness for your brand. Videos draw users to your platforms and so can help increase awareness of your websites and social media pages.
- Increase sales. By delivering a multi-sensory experience of your products or services, viewers better understand what makes them remarkable and that is more likely to lead to a sale.
- Educate viewers and make yourself an authority on your subject. Videos allow you to share your expertise in a way that is easier for viewers to connect with and builds your authority in the marketplace and on Google searches.
- Collaborate with other leaders in how-to videos or when they use your product or service to build confidence in your brand.
Each of these is a different way to use videos to introduce your brand to new people and build your brand story. Which one can you look to implement today?