Do you want to feel confident creating
an effective Facebook page?
So, you’ve noticed other businesses succeeding on Facebook? You’ve heard about the power of this social media platform for creating relationships with prospects and customers? But when you go to do it for your business, you lose confidence and you aren’t sure quite what to do?
Facebook is a fantastic platform for your small business to promote on. The functionality allows you to build a mini website. In our online course, Kelly will explain the value of a Facebook page and how to make the most of this platform. She will show you how to set-up a page from scratch and guide you on what wording to use, choosing photos and how to post to Facebook so you can confidently use it.
In this course,
- we explore the different kinds of Facebook business pages you can choose from and why a Facebook business page is preferable to a personal profile
- we will identify who you are talking to and how that affects your content
- we will create the key elements to create a remarkable Facebook business page including:
- the text for the About Us section
- the images for the profile and cover photos
- your first post
- we will look at the different kinds of Facebook posts including
- we will create your Facebook business page, step-by-step
- we will post your first post, step-by-step
- You are confident using your personal Facebook page
- You have a product or brand you are looking to promote
- You have identified a Facebook page as a platform form which to communicate
What you’ll learn:
- To create a well-thought out business Facebook page
- To manage your business Facebook page confidently
My name is Kelly Hodgkins, and I’m here to guide you, step-by-step, through this process! I have loved marketing for as long as I can remember and I have been working in the industry for over fifteen years and I am the co-owner of Purple Mookiting.
As social media have come to the fore, I have engaged with them, created strategies for them and implemented these strategies for a broad range of clients. I have taught several students the Facebook basics in person and, through online platforms, thousands around the world. I want your business to have a remarkable, tailored Facebook page, and for you to feel confident using it.
“It’s a good match. Refined my thinking about my business. Got me started in the right direction”
– Trouvee Williams
“Clear with great examples to demonstrate the marketing concept. FB pages are really using the posting medium to compliment the business model…”
– Katherine Riley
“Very easy to follow. Good to get a first page out on Facebook”
– Josiane Defo